Aquitaine Boat Bases and Routes in Google Maps
Base Opening Hours
Opening hours: 08.30 to 12.30 and 14.00 to 18.00.
If you are going to be arriving at the base late, you will need to inform the base directly.
When you arrive at the base there will be a note on the reception door informing you where your boat is. The boat will be left open with the lights on for you to stay on board that night. The base staff will do the full briefing the following morning.
When To Arrive:
Your boat will be ready to depart for 16:00 - 18:00. We recommend that you arrive 60 minutes earlier for check-in and instructions.
If you have booked an Early Check-in Service, please arrive at the base ready to depart between 11am and 12pm or from 2pm.
Your boat should be returned and unoccupied by 9am on your last cruising day (or by midday if you have booked a Late Check-out).
Hotels and Restaurants
- Hôtel Marceillac - / Tel : +33 (0)5 63 32 30 10
- Hotel Absolu - / Tel : +33 (0)5 63 95 33 23
- Logis Hôtel l'Artel - / Tel : +33 (0)5 63 32 86 86
- Château de Terride - Tel : +33 (0)5 63 95 61 07
- Chambres d'hôtes Aux Berges du Merdaillou / Tel : +33 (0)5 63 32 41 69
- Le Félix - Tel : +33 (0)5 63 32 14 97
- Douce Vie - / Tel : +33 (0)5 63 32 30 88
- L'auberge Du Moulin - / 05 63 32 20 37
- Le Sellig - Tel.: +33 (0) 5 63 95 49 40
- Le Saint-Louis - Tel.: +33 (0) 563 325 350
- Le Patio - Tel.: +33 (0) 5 63 32 63 50
You’ll find some grocery/small supermarket in town: Sarl Girovi - 11 Rue Paul Descazeaux (0.5km)
Bigger supermarkets can be found a bit outside the town center, nearby the canal in Direction of Moissac: Intermarché - ZAC du Barraouet, Castelsarrasin (3km) Leader Price - Artel Est, RN 113, Castelsarrasin (3.5km) E.Leclerc Drive Castelsarrasin, 365chemin de l'Artel, Castelsarrasin (4km) Au P'tit Bio - Zone Industriel Artel, Castelsarrasin (3.5 km)
It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with local road rules and abide by them. Most European countries have a list of compulsory equipment that you must take with you. For example, there is a new legal requirement in France to carry a breathalyser, triangle & florescent jacket in your car. For driving advice and a list of the equipment you’ll need, please visit www.theaa.com/motoring_advice/overseas
Take the A 62 motorway as far Agen, then follow the signs to Condom Michelin maps n° 79 and n° 82 will help.
Toulouse: 65 km
Bordeaux: 188 km
Bergerac: 150 km
Closest train stations:
Castelsarrasin: 2 min
Montauban (TGV): 21km
Agen (TGV): 55km